2505 Alluvial Avenue
Clovis, California 93611
Phone (559) 438-8418
Cellular (559) 906-8424
Fax (559) 438-0480
· Coordinated water resources for largest irrigation district in the nation
· 5 years of real estate management/marketing experience
· Accredited Farm Manager - ASFMRA
· California Real Estate Salesperson License
· Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural and Managerial Economics from the University of California at Davis - Highest Honors
The Water Agency, Inc. Fresno, CA
Vice President 01 to Present
Westlands Water District Fresno, CA
Supervisor of Water Resources 00 to 01
· Plan, organize, assign, direct, review and supervise the work of assigned staff engaged in the preparation and analysis of various water plans, reports and studies.
· Perform technical work and policy analysis related to the preservation, restoration, enhancement and management of District water resources.
· Monitor, evaluate and coordinate with other agencies on Central Valley Project operations and water supply forecasts.
· Serve as a District representative at meetings of local, State, or Federal agencies.
The Prudential - Capital Agricultural Property Services Fresno, CA
Senior Manager 94 to 00
· Created and implemented asset management programs for 12 agricultural properties including almond, pistachio, prune, walnut, varietal winegrape and open ground properties located throughout California's prime growing regions, with a combined value of more than $75 million.
· Assisted with negotiations and successfully acquired eight agricultural real estate transactions for two institutional clients, with a combined capital outlay of more than $50 million. Assisted with the sale of over $45 million of agricultural real estate assets.
· Managed over 3,400 acres of almond, pistachio, prune, walnut and premium winegrape developments. These projects required project planning, site evaluations, due diligence review, environmental reviews, budgeting, financial analysis, contract negotiations, progress inspections, marketing and property management.
USDA Agricultural Marketing Services Los Angeles, CA
Fruit and Vegetable Market News Reporter 92 to 94